Welcome to the Smith Disaster Recovery Site. This site contains news and information to be used in the event of an emergency.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE DAY
- SAVE AND CLOSE ALL PROGRAMS and applications on your computer.
- Turn off all computer equipment.
- DO NOT FORWARD YOUR PHONE
- Turn off and unplug all copiers, fax machines, printers, and appliances.
- Clear all desks and other surfaces of loose articles and store inside cabinets or desk drawers.
- Move documents, files, and equipment – including computer—off of the floor.
- Close all doors and turn off all lights.
- Lower and close all mini-blinds.
- TELL YOUR MANAGER YOUR EVACUATION PLAN AND HOW TO REACH YOU.